Terms & Conditions
By using the Site in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you (the "user" or "you") agree to be bound by this Agreement, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. This Agreement applies to all users of the Site, including without limitation users who are vendors, customers, merchants, contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Site.
Fees and billing
Our fees and sales commission are described in our Fees Policy. Changes to the Fees Policy and the fees for Status Jeweler 's services are effective after Status Jeweler provides you with at least fifteen (15) days' notice by posting the changes on the Site. However, Status Jeweler may choose to temporarily change the Fees Policy and the fees for Status Jeweler 's services for promotional events (for example, free listing days); such changes are effective when Status Jeweler posts the temporary promotional event on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR).
Listing and Selling
Registered users of Status Jeweler can create their personal shop on Status Jeweler. All items and offers of a user will be listed in this shop. Status Jeweler is an exclusive marketplace for designer items. If your products don’t fit into these, you may not be allowed to open a shop at Status Jeweler, unless the management accepts to treat you as an exception. Sellers are solely responsible for all items listed in their shop and for the compliance with legal regulations. Information provided by you in the course of setting up a shop shall be true, accurate and complete. You are obliged to update this data as necessary and to always provide up-to- date information.
All sellers are urged to outline shop policies for their Status Jeweler shop. These policies may include, for example, shipping, returns and selling policies. Sellers must create reasonable policies in good faith and must abide by such policies. All shop policies must comply with Status Jeweler 's site-wide policies. Sellers are responsible for enforcing their own reasonable shop policies. Status Jeweler reserves the right to request that a seller modify a shop policy.
Offers & Promotions
By listing an item on Status Jeweler, you give Status Jeweler right to use images for marketing and promotional purposes. You are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to use all content on your listing and that Status Jeweler has the right to host it on our servers. All content may only refer to the items listed on Status Jeweler and may not advertise goods not listed on Status Jeweler. All information relevant to the purchase decision must be true, accurate and complete. All information related to payment, delivery and delivery time must be complete. As a business person offering goods and services to consumers you are obligated to give all necessary information regarding consumer protection as required by law and to detail legal disclaimer rights if required by law. Status Jeweler reserves the right to delist and delete items if an item infringes legal regulations, these Terms & Conditions or the principle and rules of Status Jeweler.
By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description provided that those conditions of sale are not in breach of this User Agreement or otherwise unlawful. Status Jeweler is not responsible for the side effects one might endure by the use of the products sold at Status Jeweler. Status Jeweler takes all steps to ensure that the seller is genuine but cannot guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any aspect of the items listed or the accuracy of the listings.
Cancellation by Status Jeweler
Such situations are avoided but if raised please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Can I cancel the Order?
The customer can only cancel the order within 24 hours of placing the order. No cancellations will be processed after 24 hours. Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 4 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund as per refund policy. You will be notified of the same.
Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
Please be advised that your shipping address cannot be revised after the order has been placed successfully.
Customer not available at time of delivery
1. If the courier company has made 3 attempts to deliver your package and you were not available to accept/receive the package then the courier company will abandon or destroy the shipment at their destination. However we recommend you to contact the local courier office along with your tracking number for an alternate delivery instruction. Please be aware that once the courier company destroys or abandons your shipment, we will not be responsible for not fulfilling the order.
2. If you wish to avail refund in such a case, we will refund only after we receive the returned shipment package and subsequently a deduction of two way return shipping charges will be applied.
1. We have a customer friendly return policy .You will have to just write us on [email protected] within 24 hrs from time of delivery & return steps will give from our customer support executive.
2. Provide us with the tracking details of the product. Without this packages could get lost and replacement might be cancelled.
3. Mention the Company Name Status Jeweler and Order Number (starting with M) on the return package.
4. Last date of return shipping: 7 days from date of delivery. We will not be able to accept returns if dispatched after 7 days from date of delivery.
Return Shipping Cost
The cost of return shipping will not be covered by Status Jeweler. Please note that the below return policy is NOT applicable on orders that are custom made.
Options after ReturnYou can choose to do one of the following
1. Request a replacement, either the same item or a different item from the website
2. Request a coupon code of same value for purchase later on the website. Using the coupon code, you can select anything on the website up to the returned value.
3. Request a refund. We will do a direct refund to the card through which payment was completed. In case the payment was done with cash, kindly provide us your bank account details.
1. It is of utmost importance that the items do not get damaged on their return shipping. For Jewellery, please use cotton, bubble wrap, paper or foam to do some kind of padding around the product. For Apparel, please cover the package in polythene plastic and return it in an envelope to avoid damage due to rain.
2. In case of international parcels, the package should be returned with signature requirement upon delivery. This is done to ensure that we receive the parcel correctly/safely.
Conditions of Return
Clothes and jewellery must not be used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way. Return is acceptable only within 7 days from date of delivery. Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged. Returns shipping cost will not be covered by Status Jeweler 'Made to order' Clothes and jewellery are not covered under the return policy.
What we do about mispricing
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many thousands of items in our catalogue are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
1. To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Status Jeweler reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
2. Status Jeweler also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
3. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met
1. Customer doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Status Jeweler
2. Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
3. Misuse of another customer's phone/email
4. Customer uses invalid email and phone no.
5. Overuse of a voucher code
6. Customer returns the wrong product
7. Customer refuses to pay for an order
8. Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order.
1. We try our best to delivery 100% good quality products, but unfortunately it may happen sometimes product is delivered damaged. In such case we required a photo to be sent to us within 48hrs from the time of delivery. Without photos sent in given time we will not be able to process replacement. In case of products not available return upon receiving the photo, our team will review the damage.
2. If the damage is approved and a complaint is registered, we request you to kindly send the product back to us. If a replacement is in stock with us, we will reship the same to you. In case it is not available, you can request for a refund or a coupon for future purchases. But the final decision is will be taken by Status Jeweler about refund. Investigation may take 3-4 days for international deliveries.
Color & Description Disclaimer
1. The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values. While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
2. A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received. Status Jeweler firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colors seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
3. It is practically impossible for Status Jeweler‘s Designers to replicate the same colors on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
4. We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Status Jeweler is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following
1. Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no fool proof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many a time’s green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
3. Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
4. Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which is an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
5. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads and Sequences missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequins and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether. Many a times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many at times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses / saris worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down. You are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions. Status Jeweler reserve right to time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you.
Process for Pilferage Claim
1. If a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care
2. The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained
3. An Email will be sent to [email protected] seeking/providing following information: Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
4. The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer)
5. The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
6. The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
a. Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
b. Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
c. Customer must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery and wait for next details to be sent by customer support team.
Status Jeweler reserves the sole right to accept or deny refunds and will act reasonably in the common interest of both parties involved. Purchases are only retractable in exceptional circumstances, such as when the seller materially changes the item's description after a purchase has been made, a clear typographical error is made, or there if a seller defaults in any way with the product listed or in the delivery of the same. In case of returns without delivery of product refund cannot be processed.
Protocol for international order is followed as outlined in the help article read here Read Here
You are prohibited from engaging in selling or buying of the items listed in the prohibited items list.
All activities of users while using Status Jeweler or any service provided by Status Jeweler shall be in accordance with legal regulations. Content provided by users on Status Jeweler shall not infringe legal regulations or these Terms & Conditions. Your information and your activities must not:
a. be false, inaccurate or misleading;
b. be offensive or menacing, abusive, defamatory;
c. be obscene, indecent or contain child pornography;
d. infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
e. be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
f. be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations (including, but not limited to, laws governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti- discrimination, false advertising); copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your information) from Status Jeweler without the prior expressed written permission of Status Jeweler and the appropriate third party, as applicable.
g. create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other sellers or customers;
h. link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under these Terms & Conditions ;
i. Violate this Agreement or any other Status Jeweler policy or guidelines, or any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
j. add a Status Jeweler employee or a Status Jeweler user, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent after adequate disclosure;
k. contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
l. cause the Site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of Status Jeweler is in any way impaired
m. not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission
n. be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, impersonate or intimidate any person (including Status Jeweler staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device
o. be obscene or contain pornography
p. host images not part of a listing
q. You must not list any item on Status Jeweler (or complete any transaction initiated using Status Jeweler) that, by paying to us the listing fee or the final value fee, could cause us to violate any applicable law or our items policy. To enable Status Jeweler to use your information, you grant us a non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) licence to exercise the copyright, trade mark, publicity, and database rights you have in your Information, in any media now known or not currently known. You also waive all moral rights you have in your information to the fullest extent permitted by law. The license described above shall terminate upon termination or cancellation of this User Agreement by either party.
Status Jeweler reserves the right to cancel this User Agreement at any time and for any reason with a notice period of 7 days. Suspended users are not permitted to use Status Jeweler and to create a new user account. You can cancel the User Agreement at any time in writing to Status Jeweler Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
Liability & Warranty
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL Status Jeweler, AND (AS APPLICABLE) Status Jeweler‘s SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR Status Jeweler‘s SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, Status Jeweler‘s SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Status Jeweler‘s LIABILITY, AND (AS APPLICABLE) THE LIABILITY OF Status Jeweler‘s SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAY TO Status Jeweler IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, AND (B) INR1000. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
2. Status Jeweler is not liable for contracts formed between users of Status Jeweler. Status Jeweler is not liable for information on Status Jeweler provided by its users. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material provided by users of Status Jeweler.
Status Jeweler does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside Status Jeweler's control.
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Status Jeweler and (as applicable) Status Jeweler 's parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party Notices
2. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to Status Jeweler shall be given by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested to Status Jeweler Online Services Pvt. Ltd., 101 to 110 First floor, Building Number 75, Indian Corporation complex, Mankoli Naka, Dapode, (Near Gajanan Petrol Pump) THANE 421302, and any notices to you shall be given to you via the email address you provide to Status Jeweler during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Status Jeweler during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
We, our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and our suppliers provide the Site and the Services on an "as is" basis and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We do not guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Services. If any provision of this User Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall be enforceable. We reserve the right to alter these Terms & Conditions at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms & Conditions, we will notify you via email according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement. You agree that this User Agreement and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Status Jeweler, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition or any other event. You and Status Jeweler are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This User Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of this User Agreement. This Agreement will prevail over any conditions of sale imposed by a seller. Our Fees Policy is incorporated in this User Agreement by reference. The fees policy may be amended from time to time and material changes will be posted on the Site and sent to you at your registered email address.