Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include:
ii. contact information including email address
iii. demographic information such as home/office address & postcode
iv. preferences and interests
(d) Sending us an email message;
(e) Submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to the services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your information1. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
a. To personalize your experience
b. To improve our website
c. To improve customer service
d. To process transactions
2. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
3. To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
4. To send periodic emails
5.The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Sharing Information with Third Parties1.Status Jeweler does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
2.Status Jeweler may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Status Jeweler, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
3.Status Jeweler may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Status Jeweler or the site;
(b) Protect and defend the rights or property of Status Jeweler; and/or
(c) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Status Jeweler, or the public.
Tracking User Behaviour
Status Jeweler may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Status Jeweler, in order to determine what Status Jeweler services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Status Jeweler to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Status Jeweler. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Status Jeweler website.
1. The Status Jeweler website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
2. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Status Jeweler pages, or register with Status Jeweler site or services, a cookie helps Status Jeweler to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Status Jeweler website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Status Jeweler features that you customized.
3. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Status Jeweler services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Status Jeweler secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Status Jeweler uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
(a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and
(b)security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Status Jeweler does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Status Jeweler may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Status Jeweler or click on a link therein.
Changes to this Statement
(b) Agree to abide and be bound by that Policy.
Status Jeweler welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Status Jeweler has not adhered to this Statement, please contact [email protected]